What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies…
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
Returns / Refund Policy
- If your order has not been dispatched when you request to cancel it then your refund should be processed within the same day
- Buyer may return goods within 14 days of date of purchase. Unopened /unused products will only be accepted, you must notify us before you return your product.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and ensuring that the goods are returned in original, unopened packing.
- A 30% re-stocking charge will apply for returned items.
- Refunds will only be made against the goods not shipping unless we have shipped the incorrect item.
- Incorrectly installing your print head is not covered by our 30 day warranty.
- Returns will only be accepted against a valid Returned Authorisation Number (RAN) issued by Precision Peripherals Ltd.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.